Thursday, May 10, 2018

ED Sheeran's Perfect Recorded live Melbourne AU

IHeart Music Awards are the only rewards based solely on the public voting. Not record labels just people like you and me. When I saw this it was not just the place and quality but the people the girls both in Melbourne and America were crying and singing it. It is one of the Most popular requested songs at Weddings across the America. I recorded it using a Nikon Camera viewing it on my Home HD TV. the quality of video and audio is Excellent. Copy right laws are tough to understand. Public TV seems to me to be Public, anyone in the world could have watched this. Recording it not live but off my TV again should be public just like watching it live on TV. I found 2 other YouTube videos from the IHeart show, and neither one is as High Quality Audio as mine. Every little twang of guitar every little tweek of his voice and make no mistake the audience singing is part of what makes this so much more special then the Official Ed Sheeran video. Making this the Best Version of this Song Ever. 
With Peace & Love - enjoy Perfect from Melbourne Australia 




No comments:

Post a Comment